Stone crushers – BPB 200-250
- Freewheel clutch housing.
- The tractor should be equipped with 2 dual-action hydraulic PTOs: one for the rear door and the other for adjusting the anvil.
- Rear door with hydraulic opening.
Key features of the KIRPY BPB
- Dual belt drive.
- Sealed bearings (labyrinths).
- Solid rotor that can be fitted with replaceable or carbide hammers.
- Hydraulically adjustable anvil with hydropneumatic safety system.
- Welded steel casing.
- Hardox plating.
|Type||Number of hammers||Number of belts||PTO speed||Working width||Power||Weight|
|BPB 200||8||2×6 – XPB||1000 rpm||1,80 m||100-120 hp||2350 kg|
|BPB 250||12||2×6 – XPB||1000 rpm||2,40 m||130-140 hp||3250 kg|
All of the stone crushers come equipped with a transmission (specify the size and number of tractor side splines).